Today is, of course, "Star Wars Day" because it falls on "May the 4th . . . be with you." You know how much I love Star Wars so you will have to use the Force to answer these questions or face the blue lightning from our evil Emperor, Ryan Seacreast. No prizes, just personal bragging rights.
1.) In "The Empire Strikes Back" Luke Skywalker cuts off the arm of a Bumble with his lightsaber on the ice planet of Hoth.
2.) C-3P0 claims that he is fluent in over 6 million languages.
3.) In early drafts of "Star Wars", Yoda had the first name Minch.
4.) The Bothans are credited with stealing the plans to the Death Star in the original Star Wars trilogy.
5.) George Lucas never directed any movie other than Star Wars IV, I, II, & III.
6.) Jessica Alba got her big break by playing Natalie Portman's main decoy in "Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace".
7.) A toy company in the 1970s passed up on the opportunity to make the "Star Wars" toys to instead focus on "Love Boat" action figures.
8.) Captain Needa is the name of the Death Star's original commander.
9.) According to a ridiculous petition in 2012 to build their own Death Star, The White House estimated the total cost of building one to be $850 quadrillion.
10.) In the first Death Star, Princess Leia was being held in "detention block" AA-BB.
1) FICTION! It was a Wampa. A Bumble is from the icy domain of Christmas Town in the animated classic, "Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer."
2) FICTION! He claims it's over 60 million languages.
5) FICTION! He also directed "American Graffiti" and "THX 1138."
6) FICTION! It was Keira Knightley.
7) FACT! That company was called MeGo
8) FICTION! It was Grand Moff Tarkin.
10) FICTION! It was AA-23