There were a surprisingly decent amount of good spots this year. But the days of gathering around the TV and hushing the room to watch seem to be over. Credit the need for digital clicks and views being just as, if not more, important than live viewers during the Super Bowl. That said, here are my Top 5.
1) Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul returned as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from "Breaking Bad" for PopCorners. And they even brought back Tuco!
2) In his Crown Royal spot, Dave Grohl listed off numerous reasons to thank Canada for, like hockey, Rush, peanut butter, and even the earliest version of football.
3) All that really matters is that Michael Keaton is back as Batman!
4) In an ad for Workday, Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Idol, Joan Jett, Paul Stanley, and Gary Clark Jr. scold corporate types for calling each other "rock stars". This was the only one I had seen ahead of time. And it was still great!
5) Ben Affleck worked the Dunkin drive-thru in full uniform, with a Boston accent. He's visited by wife Jennifer Lopez, who asks him for a glazed donut. Not a big fan of either, but this made me chuckle.
What were yours? Comment below! Or you can send us a Talkback when you're listening on our iHeart Radio app. Just tap the red Mic, record your message, hit send, and you might hear yourself on the air!